Phone : 06-19-46-71-82
Mailing Adress : PARIS-ROUBAIX CYCLOTOURISME - 69 rue du Général Leclerc - 59390 LYS-LEZ-LANNOY - FRANCE
View and download the poster here
PLEASE NOTE: ROUTE MODIFIED DUE TO A LOT OF WORK
THE LEGEND, 200 km
Near to the professional race (56 km paved - Elevation 1100 m), starting from BOHAIN EN VERMANDOIS
View of map in Openrunner by clicking here.: 200 km
THE FINAL, 105 km
For the less experienced (34 km paved), starting from WALLERS-ARENBERG
View of map in Openrunner by clicking here.: 105 km
THE DISCOVERY LOOP, 75 km
To discover the pavements (11 km paved) starting from de ROUBAIX
View of map in Openrunner by clicking here.: 75 km
Reception points and Schedule by cliking herre
Full route and paved areas by clicking here
RULES AND REGULATIONS
By entering PARIS-ROUBAIX CYCLOTOURISME participants fully accept these regulations
- PARIS-ROUBAIX CYCLOTOURISME is organized by the VELO CLUB DE ROUBAIX CYCLOTOURISME
- PARIS-ROUBAIX CYCLOTOURISME is open to anyone who has completed the registration form and paid the registration fee set by the organizer.
- PARIS-ROUBAIX CYCLOTOURISME is a road cycling event : therefore each participant agrees to comply with the provisions of the Highway Code and traffic regulations.
- For unaccompanied people under 18, parental consent is required
- Wearing a helmet is mandatory
- Reception points are open on the basis of 17 to 30 km / h from the first departure at 5:30 from Bohain en Vermandois.
- Respect the environment. Leave the route as you find it . Bins are available on reception points
- For night departures, in addition to the mandatory front and rear lights attached to the bike, cyclists must wear a safety vest to travel by night or when visibility is insufficient under penalty of contravention. The vest, if possible bright yellow in colour, must have reflective strips back and front.
- -The route is signposted and paved areas are closed to accompanying vehicles
- Participants are advised that the event organizers accept no responsibility for the loss of property or personal belongings.
- Participants authorize the organizers to use the photographs or videos on which they may appear, taken on the occasion of their participation in PARIS-ROUBAIX CYCLOTOURISME without time limitation and without geographical limitation
- The routes non-contractual are provided subject to authorization and can be modified by the organizer if necessary, until the start of the ride.
- In accordance with the "Informatique et Liberté" law of January 6th 1978, you have a right to access and correct personal data.
Online registrations are close.
Now you need to register on the places of start.
Departure from Bohain En Vermandois (210 km) : 27 €
Departure from Wallers-Arenberg (120 km) : 16 €
Departure from Roubaix (70 km) : 7 €
List of registered persons
Consult the regularly updated list of registered persons by clicking here
You participate with a vintage bike and/or jersey; check the option when registering.
TRANSPORT BY BUS
From Roubaix buses are scheduled on Sunday morning only for the transport of people and bikes to reach the departures in Wallers-Arenberg. Only by reservation until 22 May 2022 (See the registration form).
ATTENTION : THE NUMBER OF PLACES IS LIMITED !
Roubaix-Bohain : 38 €
Roubaix-Wallers : 28 €
The buses depart on Sunday 05 June 2022 from Parc des Sports of Roubaix, Avenue Maxence Van Der Mersch, 3:30 am for Bohain en Vermandois and 6:00 am for Wallers-Arenberg.
Rendez-vous one hour before start for loading bikes.
HOW TO GET TO THE DEPARTURE
BOHAIN EN VERMANDOIS 20 km north of Saint Quentin, at the Marché Couvert, rue de la République. Click for plan
WALLERS-ARENBERG 10 km west of Valenciennes and 6 km north of Denain - exit 6 A23 motorway, at the Center Historique Minier, rue Michel Rondet. Click for plan
ROUBAIX at the Parc des Sports - Vélodrome, Avenue Alexander Fléming. Click for plan
BOHAIN EN VERMANDOIS station - Departure Click for map
WALLERS-ARENBERG station - Departure Click for map
ROUBAIX station - Departure Click for map
Order your Special PARIS-ROUBAIX CYCLO jersey, only on request at a price of 50 € (See the registration form).
Sizes S - M - L - XL - XXL
You can order your souvenir cobblestone at the price of 18 € (See the registration form).
Also on arrival in Roubaix you can buy many souvenirs.
Open to all types of bike : road bike, montain bike, gravel, cyclocross,...
ATTENTION ! It is not a walk in the park , the route is challenging especially if the weather is bad.
Be sufficiently trained: 210 km ... this is long way ... very long ...
Do not abuse your trust and your abilities, save your energy! Do not go too fast.
Ensure that your bike is in good condition before to start.
Take some food and drink with you in case you need it urgently.
Take at least 3 or 4 tubes and possibly a spare tire.
Use tires with a cross-section of at least 23 mm or 25 mm or more.